1,000 hp Offshore Supply Standby Vessel
This 1,000 hp Offshore Supply Standby Vessel was built in 1973 in Germany and was rebuilt in 1982 in Norway. It's Classification Society and Notation is New Zealand Pleasure Vessel. Current Owners purchased the Vessel for reconverting into a Luxury Pleasure Vessel. Due to other obligations, they have not managed to conclude their project.
Latest work done to the vessel:
• engine serviced by manufacturer
• shaft removal & drive gear inspection
• dry docking
• antifouling and anodizing
• repaint of the top sides
• removal of excess industrial fixtures on the stern platform
• removal of secondary crane index fittings they were not working.
• partial refurbishment of the interior including Kelly common areas and some accommodation.
• navigation, autopilot, GPS , steering and throttle control systems servicing and upgrades.
• Night Vision / FLIR systems
• €24,500 bow-thruster included (not installed).
• Approximately 30 Tonnes of diesel (2018) in day tanks.
• 7m Tender included, running order - outboard.
Flag: St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Located in North Europe
"As Is, Where Is" Basis
|Principal Dimensions and Characteristics|
|Classification Society/Notation:||New Zealand Pleasure Vessel|
|Length Over All:||49.59 m||163-feet|
|Speed (max.):||10 knots|
|Machinery & Propulsion|
|Make/Model:||Grenaa / 6FR 24 TK|
|Power:||746 kW||1,000 hp|
|Main Propulsion System:||Single Screw - Aft Azimuth Deutz|
|Power:||597 kW||800 hp|
|Auxiliary Engines (2):|
|Make/Model:||Volvo Penta / TD100AHD|
|Power:||145 kW x 2||194 hp x 2|
|Fuel tanks capacity:|
|(own use):||100 m3||131 cubic yards|
|Fresh Water tanks capacity:||65 cubic meters||85 cubic yards|
|Deck & Towing, Lifting, Mooring Equipment|
|1 x Windlass|
|2 x Vestdavit 3 tons & 4,7 tons|
|1 x Fuel hose reel + 150 m (492 ft.) bunker hose|
|1 x Streamer reel|
|1 x Towing hook 30 tons|
|1 x GMDSS Compliance: Area A3|
|1 x MF/HF SSB: Sailor RE2100|
|1 x VHF Radio Sailor 5022|
|2 x SART Jotron tron|
|1 x Navtex: Furuno NX700|
|1 x Auto-pilot: Robertson AP 45|
|1 x GPS Garmin GPS152|
|1 x GPS Koden KGP98D|
|1 x Radar Racal Decca, Bridgemaster, ARPA|
|1 x Radar Racal Bridgemaster, ARPA|
|1 x Electronic chart: C-Map ProNav-CS300|
|1 x Gyro Compass: Anchutz 134-65|
|All details on these pages are given in good faith and are believed to be accurate but no warranty of accuracy or completeness or suitability for purpose is either stated or implied. Prices are subject to change without notice.|